Saturday, May 8, 2010

Too much....too soon!

We had another slow and easy morning. I had a rough start to the day and knew it would be a rough day overall. I could tell immediately that I did too much yesterday and really needed to do as little as possible today. I was in tears most of the day, so Shane did great taking care of me. He took Olivia to Walmart and got groceries...while I slept. He then got her ready for Parker's birthday party...while I slept. He then took her to Parker's birthday party...while I slept. It was a tough day and Shane really stepped in to help me out. I didn't do much all day, other than sleep when Lucas was sleeping and take care of him. I called my nurse, Angie to see what she recommended, so I increased the Motrin I was taking per her advice, which seemed to help...not to mention she confirmed the fact that I probably overdid it yesterday!
After the birthday party, Shell, Tim and the kids came over to visit. The boys wanted to watch a fight on TV and of course they all wanted to spend time with Olivia and Lucas. They stayed all evening and although I fell asleep on the couch along with the kids, we had a great night. I definitely started feeling better after having rested all day. So, I let Shane sleep all night long. He had done so much for me throughout the day, that I knew he needed rest too.
I don't think I had the strength to take any pcitures today, so will make up for it and take lots tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment