Sunday, May 23, 2010

Happy Birthday Sully!

Mommy and Sullivan

Many of the kiddos playing with the balloons!

Happy Birthday Sully!

Today started out with breakfast in bed, which was fantastic! It doesn't happen very often, so I definitely took advantage. I think Shane may have been feeling a little guilty considering I have not been waking him up at all during the night feedings with Lucas. I know he had to get back to work and get up early, so I have been flying solo in the evenings. So, the surprise breakfast was great and I thoroughly enjoyed it! After a lazy morning, I got both kids ready to go to Sully's birthday party. Olivia was so excited to see the rest of the kids and enjoyed the circus party they had for Sullivan. It was at the Lake Camelot clubhouse, which gives the kids plenty of room to run around. So, they had fun and Sullivan had a great day!! Happy Birthday Sullivan!!

No comments:

Post a Comment