Friday, September 4, 2009

Preschool Orientation

So much has been ging on for us lately...not only do we have our home on the market, ready to sell, but our baby is going to start preschool soon! Yikes, the time sure flies. People tell you that all the time, but until you have kids and can see it for yourseflf, you never realize it! So, tonight we went to an orientation at Noah's Ark. It was an opportunity for all the parents to check out the school, the classrooms, meet the teachers and just her all about what they have to offer. It was so exciting for Mommy especially. The kids got to play in the classroom while the parents went to another room to hear all the guidelines and such. It was so much fun and even though it makes me sad to see her grow up so fast, I know she is ready for this and she will be great!!!! I didn't want to be one of those parents with the camera, so I didn't even bring it! I really wasn't okay with that, but I'm pretty sure Shane forbid me to bring it! Don't worry, there will be pictures on her first day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment