Thursday, June 25, 2009

Home sick!

So, I realize many people will question this, but we got back from Vegas and I had to stay home sick. I was already starting to feel it while we were there, but felt the need to show up on Monday so I wouldn't get a hard time. I was miserable all day and people knew it. So, I didn't go to work Tuesday, went to work to get my aircard Wedensday to check in, and on my way to work on Thursday, I was still miserable and called in on my way....basically I was told to turn around and not come in. So, I worked from home Thursday and went to the doctor Friday. I was feeling better, but still felt off kilter a bit. So, I went to see Dr. Link and he gave me some much needed medicine. So, I am on the uphill...but what a miserable week after the wonderful one we just had in Vegas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment